MyDECK Centre is great value for employers. For just £1.50 per employee per month, plus £10 per business per month for the support package, you have access to a set of easy to use decks and dashboards to manage Workplace Pensions and Auto Enrolment. Watch the video.
Fully compliant with all stages of the Workplace Pensions Regulations and with a totally integrated expert Help Desk, MyDECK Centre streamlines the process in just a few clicks.
Access & Support
- Cloud based.
- Seamless integration with your MyPAYE payroll account. Automatic data sync.
- Secure, permission based accounts for each user.
- Support Help Desk for managing Workplace Pensions and auto enrolment from start to finish.
- Support for selection and set up of pension scheme, auto enrolling staff, set up and payment of contributions to pension provider, plus ongoing support with management of all stages.
- The support package is designed to ensure you get all the help you need to find and set up a Workplace Pension, auto enrol your staff and manage the process every month going forward.
Workplace Pensions and auto enrolment package within MyDECK Centre.
- easy to use
- supported by a knowledgeable help desk team
- packed with extra features to help your business save time and money
If you just want the auto enrolment package that’s fine, and if you want to subscribe to additional HR decks such as attendance management or toolkits our help desk team can arrange it for you.
How it works
Log into your MyPAYE account (or sign up if you are not already using MyPAYE) and follow the Power-Up links to subscribe. Once you become a subscriber you will immediately receive a link and be able to login to MyDECK Centre.
A quick start guide is available if you want to explore your account and the free on-boarding sessions with one of our friendly customer service team will ensure your set up is trouble free with ongoing support provided.
When you power up to MyDECK Centre your regular payments for payroll software stay the same and in addition you will be charged a subscription fee of £1.50 per employee per month. The support package is just £10 per month per business and is added when you power up MyDECK Centre.
If your staging date is less than two calendar months from the date of subscribing your case will be prioritised. A £75 one off charge will be applied.
- Postponements managed at staging date and for joiners.
- Auto enrolment assessments carried out including full workforce categorisation according to TPR regulations.
- Auto enrolment communications to staff by email and exportable for print.
- Opt-in and an Opt-out management.
- Contribution calculations pulled from your payroll account.
- Export templates for input to an extensive range of Pension Providers including:
· People’s Pension
· NOW: Pension
· Legal & General
· and many more
· full integration with pension providers as they release APIs.
- Staging date calendar to manage planning and preparation.
- Forecasting tool to assess employer contributions and planning ahead of staging date based on your actual workforce data.
- All letters automatically populated with employee data from Personnel Files.
- All letters automatically issued to staff according to regulatory requirements.
- Declaration of compliance data export.
- Record keeping according to TPR regulations.
- Full audit trail of all employees, their status at each payroll run, the communications issued, pension joining and pension contributions.
- Payroll cycle and automated task list alerts. Reminds users to complete the procedure each month.
- Flexible reports can be viewed online or exported to print or csv file.
- Graphs show ‘at a glance` status and real time updates.
PLUS: These additional features when you Power-Up to MyDECK Centre
Document management system for all documents including your Employment Contracts and Handbooks.
Secure and streamlined records management system for sensitive HR data. Compliant with Data Protection Regulations. Watch the video
Diary, To-Do Lists and Reminders with automated alerts
Improves workforce efficiency and communications.
Laws in the Pipeline
Upcoming legislation at a glance. Statutory employment laws and important tribunal decisions published weekly.
Personnel ‘self-service’ dashboards
Allow staff to request leave online and view documents and rotas. Streamlines management with real time access.